We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time, and without prior notice, by posting amended terms on this website. Your continued use of the SureToMeet service indicates your acceptance of the amended Terms of Service Agreement ("Agreement").
Description of Service
SureToMeet is an online service offered to users to announce public and private events, find events, and communicate with other users ( “Service”).
Use of Service
Your use of the SureToMeet Service is governed by this Agreement. SureToMeet may refuse service without prior notice to any user for any or no reason.
You agree that SureToMeet may, with or without cause, immediately terminate your SureToMeet account and access to the SureToMeet Service without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, the following will lead to a termination by SureToMeet of a user’s use of the SureToMeet Service (a) breaches or violations of this Agreement or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) unexpected technical issues or problems, and (e) extended periods of inactivity. Termination of your SureToMeet account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the SureToMeet Service, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring further use of the SureToMeet Service. Further, you agree that all terminations shall be made in SureToMeet’s sole discretion and that SureToMeet shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account or access to the SureToMeet Service.
Description of Service
SureToMeet currently provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including, various communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, personalized content and branded programming through its network of properties (the "Service").
You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for SureToMeet to provide the Service.
You also understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from SureToMeet, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and that these communications are considered part of SureToMeet membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new SureToMeet properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that SureToMeet assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
You must be at least 18 years of age to access and view such areas.
Your Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or SureToMeet has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, SureToMeet has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
Member Account, Password and Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account with or without your knowledge. If you knowingly provide your login and password information to another person, your account privileges may be suspended temporarily or terminated. You agree to immediately notify SureToMeet of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. SureToMeet cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, email addresses, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not SureToMeet, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. SureToMeet does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will SureToMeet be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a SureToMeet official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any similar form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another.
You acknowledge that SureToMeet may or may not pre-screen Content, but that SureToMeet and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, SureToMeet and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by SureToMeet or submitted to the Service, including without limitation information in SureToMeet messages, and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that SureToMeet may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of SureToMeet, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Special Admonitions for International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion on the Service
SureToMeet does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant SureToMeet the following world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
- With respect to text and non-text Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of SureToMeet, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific SureToMeet activities to which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or SureToMeet removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible area of the Service, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or SureToMeet removes such Content from the Service.
"Publicly accessible" areas of the Service are those areas of the SureToMeet network of properties that are intended by SureToMeet to be available to people via e-mail addresses you provide, users of the SureToMeet service, or the general public.
No Resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
Modifications to Service
SureToMeet reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that SureToMeet shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because SureToMeet has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that SureToMeet is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that SureToMeet shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
By accepting this Agreement, you agree to indemnify and otherwise hold harmless SureToMeet, its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and other partners from any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from i) your use of the SureToMeet Service; ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through the SureToMeet Service, or iii) any other matter relating to the SureToMeet Service. Any business transactions which may arise between users from their use of SureToMeet are the sole responsibility of the users involved.
You understand and agree that SureToMeet may disclose information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce this Agreement, or protect the rights, property, or safety of SureToMeet, its users, and the public.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SURETOMEET SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THAT SURETOMEET DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROMPT OR PROPER DELIVERY, OR RETENTION OF ANY USER INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. SURETOMEET ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. SURETOMEET EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SURETOMEET MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SURETOMEET SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SURETOMEET SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SURETOMEET SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SURETOMEET SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SURETOMEET SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SURETOMEET OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SURETOMEET SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SureToMeet and governs your use of the SureToMeet Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and SureToMeet.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SURETOMEET SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SURETOMEET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL SURETOMEET’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE DAMAGES EXCEED US$ 100.
The Agreement is between you and SureToMeet will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of laws principles.
SureToMeet, the SureToMeet logo, and other SureToMeet logos and names are trademarks of SureToMeet. You agree not to display or use these trademarks in any manner without SureToMeet’s prior, written permission. The section titles of this Agreement are displayed for convenience only and have no legal effect. Please send any questions or comments, or report violations of this Agreement to:
7742 Redlands St.
Los Angeles, CA 90293